🚫 CLOSED!! – This Job is No Longer Available. This job Applications has Expired!
Join the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity
Location for work – Remote work for some time then you will relocate to Berlin, Germany after the pandemic.
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
Your role: We’re looking for a passionate Content Writer to join our Content & Editorial team in Berlin. You’ll work closely with the team to research, conceptualize, edit and create content that’s tailored to our target markets and in sync with our library of existing content.
- Master our tone of voice to write across multiple platforms and for numerous markets
- Write educational, product-oriented and industry-focused materials that communicate thought-leadership
- Analyze and organize data to create compelling content, reports, and presentations
- Create measurable content (blog posts, newsletters, case studies, etc), that result in increased conversion rates, customer acquisition, and leads across multiple markets
- Keep up to date with news, discussions and movements in the industry
- Work independently and as part of a team to brainstorm ideas and measure success
What you bring:
- You bring 3-5 years experience working in journalism, editorial or as part of a content team
- Experience in a marketing or writing role with a data-focus – knowledge of mobile marketing and a love all things tech and mobile
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A fast learner who’s able to write high-quality, grammatically flawless copy quickly
- Ability to take technical concepts, terms and facts and turn them into creative, compelling content
- Capability to work under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Your English is native-level. Any other language/s a plus!
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
Interested? Let’s talk!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents.
At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we’re all proud to belong to.
FOR MORE GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITIES, JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS 👇👇