Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 3months – 17years.
We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on 11 and No.22, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Isolo in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you have a passion for science and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for a new science teacher to join our outstanding faculty of teachers for the next school year.
- You must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum standards and have experience closing the achievement gap, and you must also develop engaging and innovative lessons that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Education or related field
- Current certification in science education will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
NGN40,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
FOR MORE UPDATES ON JOBS IN NIGERIA… JOIN THE PINKY’S BLOG FOR NIGERIA SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS 👇👇
2 replies on “Teaching Job – Science Teacher Needed at Masters Ville School, Lagos, Nigeria”
Hello are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
Hey, Thanks. This blog was created using WordPress… Please Search YouTube for videos of how to start a blog with WordPress, it’s not too hard. I also didn’t learn coding to begin this blog… But it’s still a work in progress and I am doing more to improve the blog. Have a great day!!