🚫 CLOSED!! – THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!! – Applications are Currently Filled for this Position.
The content writer will be responsible for writing intriguing marketing, communications and promotional materials that are in tune with Apploi’s brand guidelines.
For this role, the selected content writer will make content for presentations, blog posts, web pages, infographics, ebooks, emails, sales collateral, newsletters, product descriptions and other items as required.
The content writer will be a part of Apploi’s marketing team and will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate should have experience copywriting for demand generation and thought leadership process.
Experience writing about SaaS, HR tech and/or healthcare is strongly desirable.
Note – You need to include a cover letter and writing samples with your resume.
- You will write and edit effective marketing copy for our B2B HR healthcare audiences
- You will produce well-researched content for different channels: website, blog, email, ads, sales collateral, videos, in-product and others
- You will develop a plan for your content based upon SEO insights and the needs of the business to bring about growth
- You will create and edit content that follows brand style, editorial and content directives, you will have to consider tone of voice, acronyms, abbreviations, capitalization and formatting
- You will continously optimize content and make suggestions for what should be corrected or sunsetted
- You will organize writing schedules to finish up drafts of content and ensure on-time delivery of materials
- You will associate will multiple stakeholders to identify needs and gaps in our content and make recommendations
- You will research industry-related topics and conduct interviews to gain and ensure authenticity of information
- You will monitor and analyze the output of content pieces against KPIs and offer suggestions for betterment
The Candidate We Need
- 3-5 years experience in content writing for SaaS, technology or healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field
- A professional portfolio showing a proven record of excellent writing
- Your English must be excellent
- You should be able to work and multi-task on different projects
- You should have good time management skills
- Working knowledge of AP Style
Benefits of the Job
- You will work remotely – Work from anywhere
- Great benefits package
- A working environment with fun, collaborative and energetic team members
Apploi is the foremost Healthcare Recruitment Technology specializing in high-volume people sourcing. Apploi takes care of the hiring process from candidates acquisition to hired.
Apploi is the first candidate management system for healthcare and works with 4000 plus healthcare organizations across the United States today.
Apploi is located at New York, USA
TO APPLY AS CONTENT WRITER AT APPLOI CORP VISIT 👉 HERE