PKPR New York – Public Relations Internship (Remote Job).
🚫 THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – APPLICATIONS CLOSED!!
PKPR, New York is a Boutique Public Relations agency that represents nonprofit and social enterprises.
Salary for this job – $15 per hour; Number of work hours required – 20 hours a week.
This is an entry level position
Type of job – Internship
This job is great for students or recent graduates.
If you are looking to learn how to channel your creativity to bring about social change, then this is a great job for you.
Join our team! Visit our website – www.pkpr.com
We are over 15 years old, and in this time, we have helped reduce the spread of fake news on Facebook, we have helped built the restorative justice motion, we have helped in the launch of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s career, we have also helped place a podcasting startup in a strategic position to be acquired by Spotify for $56 Million.
This is a paid internship and you can work from anywhere (100% remote).
The best candidate for this position should be able to work 20 hours a week as a beginner, and should be relaxed and comfortable to work with a small, closely-knit team.
The duration for this internship is flexible.
The best candidate we are looking for should be:
- Someone with a strong passion for nonprofits, politics and public affairs, especially in topics like racial justice, education, arts, the environment and tech policy.
- Someone who is up-to-date with current happenings, media and pop culture, and with a knowledge on how clients can make the best of these areas
- Someone who has experience in multi-tasking on duties and can beat deadlines
- Someone who can write excellently, carry out research and has exceptional organizational skills
The job duties for this remote job at PKPR, New York – Public Relations internship include:
- Research work and creating lists for work
- Assisting to draft press releases and writing pitches
- Broadcasting press releases and pitches through YMLP
- Intellectually looking for new reporters and articles to pitch for our clients
- Responding to inquiries from the media, individuals and organizations
- Overseeing press coverage and producing press clips
- Reading the industry’s and consumers’ write-ups
Requirements for this job; PKPR New York – Public Relations Internship:
To be qualified for this job, you can:
- Either be a student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, communications, journalism or a related study
- You should have 6 months – One year experience in public relations or other related skills.
NOTE – PKPR embraces diversity in its workplace and we recruit and do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexuality, or disability. We are open to applications from everyone.
HOW TO APPLY for this job at PKPR New York – Public Relations Internship
If you are interested to apply for this job, please send your Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PKPR is a boutique public relations agency located at a Financial District. We render big agency accomplishments for organizations working to change business from the norm and also to cause social change.
PKPR – Do you want to learn more about PKPR? Please visit Our Website.
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, PLEASE CLICK HERE