About Talent Inc.
Sprinkled throughout the world, our writers are rooted in a passion for empowering others. Whether it means editing cover letters beachside or formatting resumes from the comfort of home, writing for Talent Inc. provides a unique opportunity to work from any spot on the globe, while maintaining a stable and rewarding job.
We approach our work with radical empathy and expect all of our teammates, from customer care to design, to do the same. Our dream writer is a thorough, compassionate, and independent individual with an eye for detail and big heart for helping others.
About the Role
- Work with who you want, when you want: you’ll select your clients and work with them to craft their new resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles
- Navigate our platform, designed by writers for writers, to communicate with clients, writer support staff, and find any and all resources you may need to be successful
- Work as much or as little as you’d like: create your own schedule with a minimum of 3 completed orders per month
- Our average writer earns $900-$950USD per month
Requirements for the Job
- Talented writer with an exceptional eye for detail
- Seasoned professional with 3+ years’ experience with business terminology
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter with superb time management and organization skills
- Enjoys helping others feel empowered and confident in their achievements
- Microsoft Office proficient (tables, styles, paragraph spacing, colors, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Support from our global community of editors, writers, and customer care professionals through our custom made platform
- Access to industry-leading writing tools and services including resume and cover letter templates, style guides, email templates, and more
- Endless flexibility with on-demand access to projects to fit any schedule with the freedom of remote work