Become an OECD Intern.
The OECD Internship programme is crafted to bring exceptional and highly motivated students into the OECD Organization to work on projects associated with the Secretary-General and to augument the corporate functions of the organization.
The main goal of this internship is to give selected candidates a chance to enhance their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Deadline – Applications are open on an ongoing manner
To be eligible for this internship, you must be a student enrolled at a fully accredited degree program – either Bachelor, Master or PhD for the full period of the internship.
Selected interns will work remotely – that is an online work from anywhere until new information about their mode of work is released.
When Can You Apply For This Internship?
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Interns are recruited on an ongoing manner.
You can apply anytime through the Online Application Portal – CLICK HERE.
Internship Start Dates
The dates for the beginning of the internship will be set based on your dates of availability and the OECD recruitment teams’ schedule.
Please indicate in the application form – the date and duration of your availability.
If you do not succeed with your application, you can apply again to the next vacancy publication – the following deadline dates are applicable:
- 1 March 2022
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS:
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the directorates for an interview.
If you are not contacted by the directorate recruitment team within 3 months from your submission of application, you can assume that your application has not been retained and you can apply again keeping in mind the dates listed above.
Please Note that you need to be enrolled as a student for the period of the internship duration.
REMUNERATION FOR INTERNSHIP
Interns will receive 700 Euros per month as contribution to living expenses
Criteria for Applying for An OECD Internship
This internship program is open to students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme throughout the duration of the internship in a discipline similar to the work of the OECD
- Interns must be available for a minimum duration of one month for the internship
- Interns should have a superb command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge or the willingness to learn the other language.
Knowledge of other languages used at OECD would be advantageous.
- Interns should possess great quantitative and IT skills
- Interns should show excellent drafting and communication skills
- Interns should be capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment
THE SELECTION PROCESS
The selection process in this internship program comprises of four main steps:
- Online application and your cover letter addressed to the internship office
- Pre-screening – All applications are screened by the internship office and suitable candidates will be placed on a shortlist made accessible to OECD Directorates.
- Interview and/or Written Test – The recruitment teams may invite shortlisted candidated to do a telephone interview and/or written test.
- Offer letter – After the telephone interview and/or written test, if you are selected, you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from the Human Resources department of the OECD.
If you are interested in this internship, you can submit your application at any time through our Online Application Platform. HERE