Get a remote work at Greenback Expat Tax Services as a Customer Support Champion
- 1. Job Description
- 5. Job Requirements
- 6. Benefits of the Job – Remote Work at Greenback Expat Tax Services
- 7. APPLY HERE
- 8. FOR MORE REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITIES AND GREAT JOBS… PLEASE FOLLOW PINKY’S BLOG ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR JOIN OUR GROUPS
Greenback Expat Tax Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Champion
Who we are looking for and the role:
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that focuses on making tax returns for Americans living abroad.
We are a very vibrant, affirmative and purposeful team working remotely from around the world. We trust that performing excellently is paramount for success.
We are currently hiring for an exceptional, motivated, hardworking Customer Support Champion to join our team.
As an organization, our backbone and strength are about exceptional customer relationships and also we are in a great period of growth for our business, so we see this role as mainstream in our team.
The role has two pertinent and connected, but different roles… You need to be passionate, vast and exceptional also at the two.
1st Role – Customer Care – Remote Work at Greenback Expat Tax Services
We refer to this role as “customer champion” for this reason – For your duties, you should be a customer mediator and champion for our organization.
Good customer relations seeks to understand where a customer is coming from and help them resolve any situation as quickly as possible.
Great customer relations addresses a customer’s need and reverts that need back to the organization to ensure that we improve in little ways and prevent any customer from having problems going forward.
Great customer service does not only do that but also seeks to read in between the lines, listen to what is not being uttered and uses the whole information to render a wonderful service to the customer and other customers that comes after him/her.
So if all of these matches your attributes and you love to assist people, you can’t stand the thoughts of anyone who comes your way being confused, or want them have anything but a great delightful experience with our services, we welcome you to apply for this job position.
2nd Role – Sales – Remote Work at Greenback Expat Tax Services
In the same vein, as we strongly care about customer experiences, we equally understand that in order to get the business, we need to win the trust of the potential client. It is not an easy task! We know that when we start the process of relating with someone who wants to prepare tax information, they may feel worried, frustrated, and they may also not want the protocols associated with it.
Taxes may not be at the top of their goals, they need us to make the path easy for them, and also make them feel relaxed that we will take full charge of their tax needs. The right salesperson do not just answer one question but assists to totally explain and expatiate what makes Greenback unique and why we are a better choice compared to other related companies. The right salesperson can speak coherently about taxes, about the kind of work we do, about how strong our accountant team is, and can do so in a genuine, non-conforming way.
Ability to meet timelines, great feedback, good knowledge of the field of tax as well as our internal process are all important for the role.
Lastly, we are looking for someone who matches our company culture. We are a small, closely-knit team, and all of us work remotely from our home offices.
We are growing fast! (Please check us out on the INC 5000 list – Hurraayyy!!)
We care a lot about customer experience, we believe that an articulated plan is paramount to success, we like to work hard and make things happen – but also attain work-life balance! We are searching for someone who believe in his/herself, a reliable individual, an excellent relationship manager, who will love working in a swift-paced environment, someone who can get work done with little supervision (we don’t like monitoring you all day and we don’t think you will like that too).
- Excellent communication skills (this is a no-brainer). Your job will require about 80% communication with customers via email, then about 20% communication via phone calls. You should be able to study customers properly and create business messages that are warm, polite, professional and duly meets the needs of the main demands of that email communication.
- You should be able to convert leads to sales, you should be able to provide thoughtful replies, and should be able to clearly outline the subsequent steps
- You should be able to identify opportunities and also add value by observing industry changes, trends and the customers’ needs
- You should be able to use analytics to maintain and measure your success, you should know when to add additional effort, and must be able to prioritize. You need to be a person that can meet targets, manage metrics and can also analyze metrics, you should understand what they mean and reach good conclusions.
- Excellent execution – You should be able to pay attention to details, you should be able to multi-task. Greenback Expat Tax is a seasonal business, so there are times when we get too many messages! This is part of the role, so it is important that you are organized and can manage stress very well. You should be able to cope with the demand that comes with the industry.
- We are not expecting you should be an accountant, but you should have the zeal to learn and become proficient on US expat taxes.
- Anyone who has travelled before or is currently an expat will be appreciated but this is a bonus. We also appreciate anyone who is interested and gets excited about living overseas
- Time zone – We are looking for someone who is in a particular place. We are not searching for long-term travelers or people who are not in the same location for the most part of the year.
Benefits of the Job – Remote Work at Greenback Expat Tax Services
- An opportunity for you to work along with extremely talented, interactive people who are go-getters. Our team are made up of people who love adventure
- We have a superb benefits package – this includes a 401k plan (Pension Plan)
- Medical, vision, dental and disability insurance
- We organize trips yearly – last year we were at San Diego, In 2019 – we were in Mexico
Please note – You will need to fill your application completely so that you can be considered for the job.
A resume and cover letter will be needed for the job.
Where you are asked – How did you hear about this job? Please kindly input – PinkysBlog.org
Thank you and all the best with your applications!!
For a full list of remote work opportunities on this blog, please VISIT HERE
For all jobs on this blog, VISIT HERE