Field – Information Technology
Location for Job – Lagos, Nigeria
Do you find it exciting solving complex, intriguing problems in technology? Do you have passion for software development?… Then our Accelerator Internship Program might be for you.
Join us for an exceptional 3-12 month internship program. This will help you greatly develop your skills as a software engineer.
What you will do?
You will produce, scrutinize, utilize and regulate software solutions as you advance and evolve in the course of your internship.
As a strategic member of a dynamic team, you will work on designated projects critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be dynamic and passionate in addressing new problems as we continue to move technology forward.
Requirements for the job
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- You should have very good problem solving skills
- Basic software development skills
- You should enjoy being a part of a work team
- You should have strong technical problem-solving skills and a good understanding of algorithms
- You should be very good with documentations
- You should have the ability to work in a vibrant development environment
TO APPLY FOR THIS ACCESS BANK ACCELERATOR INTERNSHIP… VISIT HERE
FOR MORE UPDATES ON JOBS IN NIGERIA… JOIN THE PINKY’S BLOG FOR NAIJA SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS 👇👇