Apply now as a Social Media Intern at ContentFly. This company is located at Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
🚫 JOB CLOSED! – This job is no more accepting applications
Help us build the future of content marketing.
Fully remote, talented employees and backed by world-class investors. Join us!
OVERVIEW OF JOB
ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp of Content Marketing. We’re a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We’re one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling to over $4m ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 15% MoM.
Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
We are looking for a driven Social Media intern to manage our social media presence. You will work to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a part time, entry level position at one of the fastest growing martech company in the world. If you work hard and execute, and are interested in other roles, you’ll have no shortage of vertical or horizontal motion available depending on the work you find interesting.
– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
– Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
– Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
– Personal or professional experience using multiple social media channels
– Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
– Demonstrate social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
-Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
– Fluency in English
Benefits of the job
This is a part-time contract role, 10-20 hours a week commitment, with potential to grow into full-time
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
For Other Remote Work Opportunities on this Blog… Please Visit Here
4 replies on “Job – Social Media Intern (Part Time) at ContentFly… REMOTE WORK”
Hey. I came across http://www.aiguestposts.com and wondered if anyone had taken a look at it yet? It looks like it will be launching over the next couple of weeks and they are offereing a 10 discount on first orders. Has anyone else seen this, it looks interesting and could be useful if you’d like to increase your online exposure and search rankings. Thanks.
Can someone recommend OCCASIONS? Thanks xxx
Good day Sir/Ma… Please what kind of occasions do you have in mind? Kindly be specific and let us know. Thank you.
I got what you intend,saved to my bookmarks, very nice website .